- Front Page
- Biz Tools
The Franchise Owner's most trusted news source
If you own a small business, such as a restaurant franchise, a gym or an auto repair shop that would benefit from more customers, the U.S. Postal Service's Every Door Direct Mail (EDDM) can get them for you.
USPS EDDM delivers to every residential mailbox (business and P.O. boxes optional) within defined geographic parameters. Small businesses frequently use it to reach entire ZIP Codes, or specific postal routes. Here’s what the service can do for your next direct mail campaign:
- Help you reach a location without an address list.
- Seek new customers or markets in a targeted area
- Build community awareness
- Drive store or website traffic
- Promote events or special offers
- Introduce new products and services
- Reduce mail preparation costs involved with a direct mailing campaign. — David William, Small Business Trends
A Vocelli Pizza franchisee tells how he uses the service and how it's brought his business more customers: